Become a music teacher
If you are looking for a low risk, supported entry into music teaching to see if it's for you, this is a great option to consider.
You will work with an experienced MusiqHub franchisee teaching students at a venue that is already established and growing.
Your teaching times should be relatively flexible.
If you decide you enjoy the work and want to progress, you can move forward with confidence and explore becoming a franchisee yourself.
Working with children in small groups you will instruct them on:
- Playing and performing their instrument
- Fluency in reading and understanding music notation in performance
- Learning and maintaining correct physical technique
- Caring and cleaning their instruments
- Encouraging student participation in live performances, eg concerts.
Criteria for contract teaching
- Proficiency in playing a musical instrument or singing
- Previous experience teaching music to children
- A passion for sharing your love of music
- Honest, hardworking, and reliable with good communication skills
- Able to work flexible hours.